- The graphics supplied as wallpaper in UKI*UKI HOMEPAGE are all interlaced gif89a format. I present 3 size (1024x768, 800x600, 640x480).
- Once you click the link in lower frame each section, new window are opened, and appear wallpaper graphics. Since then, the graphic is appeared in the same window.
- On browser for windows such as Internet Explorer or Netscape Communicator, you can set the graphic as wallpaper by "Set As Wallpaper" in context menu (click right mouse button on the graphic). On other browser, you must once save graphic to local disk, and set that graphic as wallpaper by proper way.
- On MacOS 8 "Desktop Picture" control panel, if you can not set correctly, try convert GIF graphic to PICT format with graphic application such as GraphicConverter.
- On less than MacOS 8, you can use Decor (shareware).
- Further, these graphics are NOT supported 256 color moniter mode.